Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
Oarsman's Bay Lodge(Nacula Island)
$118
  • Restaurant
$224
$205
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Paradise Cove Resort(Naukacuvu Island)
$230
$197
Agoda.com
Naqalia Lodge(Waya Lailai)
$101
$87
  • Beachfront
Viwa Island Resort(Yasawa Islands)
$432
$378
Priceline
  • Pool
Tanoa Waterfront Hotel(Lautoka)(Great Value!)
$114
$89
Priceline
  • Pool
Nanuya Island Resort(Nanuya Lailai Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
Coconut Beach Resort(Tavewa Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
1,481 results
All reviewsgarden villacave tripfishvillage visitsea planethe yasawa flyerdive shopoutdoor bathroomcrabmeal plancommunal dininglocal villagelodge roomsshark diveyasawa islandskids clubnacula village
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We spent one night in the dorm rooms which were spacious, bright and clean. Then we upgraded to a private Bula Lodge which had a king sized bed and a small patio. The shared washrooms were clean and had ample facilities.

The food was amazing and abundant. A good value despite being the only option available. Every day the menu changed and there was no shortage of choices. Dinner was served family style which encouraged you to get to know other vacationers and made it a memorable experience.

The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. We got to know most of them by name within our short stay.

The activities were fun, well led and good value (some are even free!). We did a hike around the island, Sunday church service in the village, crab races, dancing, kava ceremony, beach volleyball and the day trip to the nearby caves.

I would go back to Blue Lagoon in a heart beat!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed there for a few days and it was paradise. The beach is amazing and the food is even better. The beachfront villas are wonderful and you can literally walk from your villa onto the beach. A great place to relax, but there are also several activities (i.e., diving, snorkeling, cave trip, village trip, crab races) to keep you entertained. I am the type of person that when I travel I fill my day up with tons of activities (from morning to late afternoon), so sometimes in the afternoons I found myself a little bored. After three days I was ready to leave, but my husband who likes to relax more was in heaven and didn't want to leave. I would definitely recommend it and would base the length of your stay on the type of traveler you are (if you like more relaxing with a few activities I would stay longer, if you are like me I would only stay three or four days).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Travel_JessD
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I was lucky enough to be in Fiji on a layover and decided that if I was going to be in Fiji for two nights, I am going to do it right. It was AMAZING! the weather was perfect, the water was warm and the people were so friendly! The ONLY thing I didn't research enough was that this was the last stop on the Yasawa flyer. I think I would have decided on a different resort had I even though about that since I was only there for a short time. Otherwise it was great. I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank TheJills
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This was my last stop on my way home from backpacking through Asia and Australia. And it was BEAUTIFUL. I stayed on the big Island one night before headed to Blue Lagoon. I purchased the Bula Pass and was planning on visiting a few different islands, but once I got to Blue Lagoon I stayed there a majority of my time. Its a mix of back packers and regular "vacationers". They had very nice dorm rooms as well as private rooms with shared baths, and then private ocean view rooms with private baths. I stayed in the Garden room, and it was perfect. It was kept super clean, and sharing a bathroom was no problem. I recommend doing EVERY activity they have to offer. I went snorkeling, hiking to the village ( a must do ), night hand line fishing, the caves ( one of the coolest caves I have been too)...and the bone fire was awesome. The beach there is very nice. Just across the "bay" you can see the famous Turtle Island Resort... so your basically getting all of the same stuff for a fraction of the price! And the food at Blue Lagoon is incredible. When I was there everyone would just sit together family style, and then order from the menu. Afternoon tea was always a nice way to wind down the day and enjoy the view. I would recommend this for sure.

Room Tip: If you want more of a "hotel" experience, get a room on the ocean with a private bath.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank balflca
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We were impressed with the immediate friendly, professional and hands-on approach to welcoming our family group of 15 people to Blue Lagoon Resort.
Tim and Justin's sense of humour coupled with personal dedication to assist with various wild requests in accommodating our 18-78 year olds made this holiday for us, as well as their information on local marine and village environments, personalised excursions and dining areas... The Kava specialists were really inclusive to all ages, aswell as playing guitars each night, even volleyball and highly competitive internationally regulated crab races.

There is plenty to do here, otherwise a hammock and seats at the front of each villa looked after the rest of us.

Room Tip: Villas further away from the restaurant are quieter, Lodges have shared bathroom facilities, Beach Front Villas have direct access to beach, some have their own fridges
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family