Blue lagoon is just amazing.
The location is just beautiful, and the ability to snorkel at both low and high time makes Blue Lagoon very unique.
The resort still maintains an island feel as you will get sand between your toes when you walk from place to place. There is no AC and no TV, plus there will be some mosquitoes, and local people are the work force of the resort.
I cannot wait to return back to Blue Lagoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island