I still dream about the sound of the wind howling through the trees and the waves hitting the shore of beautiful Nacula Island. It was by far, the more restful holiday I've had in a very long time. The resort is tiny and its one of two tiny resorts on this tiny island. You'll get to know your co-vacationers well during the communal dining at meals - personally I thought this was really fun. The staff is very hard working and friendly. They genuinely want you to enjoy your stay. The food is pretty decent, considering the lengths they have to go to to get it to you! The fresh bread in the a.m. is fantastic. I would whole-heartedly recommend that anyone visiting Fiji stay there for at least a couple nights. It is well worth the ferry ride. Also, if you can, spring for the beachfront accomodations - they are well worth the extra money.
We took the sea plane back to the main Island. The folks at Blue Lagoon helped us to arrange it. It was a great way to see the Islands and was super fast. If you have it in your budget, I definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island