We stayed at the Blue lagoon resort for 5 nights and would definitely recommend the resort.
The location is postcard perfect, with beautiful beaches that you can still swim in at low tide, and very good snorkelling within 100 metres of the beach.
The food was very good, and the accomodation great, especially for the price.
The staff were friendly and there were plenty of activities to keep you busy if you prefer not to relax all day. The trip to the caves was well worth it and only 30 minutes away. Remember to take some change on the cave visit if you want to buy local souvineers sold by the villagers.
We took the good reviews on trip adviser into account when dicing where to stay and we are very satified with our stay at the Blue Lagoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island