“Incredible pizzas”

Pizzeria Cento Pizze
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Mediterranean cuisine, pizza and much more. Passion & Quality
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Centopizze is one of the few Pizza restaurants that has the membership of the Verace PIzza Napoletana (Real Naples Pizza) that cooks a softer pizza that is really great.
In the menù you can find a lot of combinations of ingredients even original and all good, many times they use of Buffalo's mozzarella that gives a great taste to it.
In the desserts there are the most classical but even the typical from Naples like Babà with Rhum and others.
The evidence that this is a good restaurant is the queue that you would find out of it, waiting for a table, for this reasons it's better to reserve a table in advance but even if you would decide in the last minute to eat there they will do everything to find a place for you.
If you are in Ravenna or in the zone I would really suggest you to come here.
I live 500 m from it and most of the times my family goes there to eat. You can even bring the pizza at home.

1  Thank Krevon

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Well...this restaurant is celebrated in Tripadvisor...and many announcements inside the restaurants say that they serve only pure Italian dishes,with pure Italian ingredients.this is all true and the pizza is good,maybe well beyond the average. But I live in Pisa where you can find the same marvellous pizza in a more pleasant atmosphere. So good, very good but do not be superb!

1  Thank Tonionss
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Been here many times, for about 9 years. It is certainly the best pizza restaurant we have been to in any country. The place gets busy. Packed. That's because its good. Child friendly, affordable, satisfying, tasty, delicious wood fired oven 300gram dough Neapolitan pizza. Oooh and the zeppolelle. Gorgeous.
All the staff have always been friendly and courteous. Very busy efficient people.
We look forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Nicolajane3
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Very good pizza. Above average in town. Great ingredients and traditional recipes.
The service is poor. We made a reservation but we had to wait anyway. The restaurant is also very noisy.

1  Thank Alessandro077
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I went here with a group of friends for the first time last week, after hearing many good stories. I do not consider myself an expert at all, but I found the pizza's here were good, but not the best I've ever had. I was completely bloated after this pizza, and I did not drink beer or anything like this with it. I usually do not get this after eating a pizza. Also, but this is personal, I had olives on my pizza, but with the stone, and I also think this is a bit of a pain eating them off one by one.
Overall the service was really good and fast, the atmosphere was fine. I would recommend booking for the weekends, we had booked the same night, but had to wait a while before our table was free. The price was good.

1  Thank MissItaly