“Friendly, clean and the perfect location”

and 1 more site!
Panorama Guesthouse Beau Vallon
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Beau Vallon
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I've stayed at the Panorama Guesthouse for 8 Nights. It was a great stay. The room was clean and spacious. There was a big fridge in the room as well a safe for your belongings. The location is perfect for a holiday at the beach, the beach is located just across the road. Nearby there are a couple of grocery stores and some restaurants.

The bus stop is directly in front of the guest house, from there it is a 20 minute bus ride to Victoria the capital of the Seychelles.

Mary & Bobby and her employees made my stay very comfortable, they arranged a rental car for me and the breakfast every day was the perfect start for the day.

I would definitely recommend this place place for a stay at the Seychelles.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank sebalob

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Good price,very clean rooms,helplfull people and beautiful view is a good reason to choose that guesthouse.Near the guesthouse is a Restaurant Baobab Pizza with excelent menu.Very close to the sea .Many cars to rent and all the best around the guesthause.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Wandula1
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed in Panorama guesthouse for 7 nights February 2013.
The first 3 things you will notice apart from great value for money are the friendly owners, the family like atmosphere and the perfect location at Beau Vallon beach. Rooms are large enough, functional and above all kept very clean. It might take a night to get used to the sound of the ocean but else you risk to feel at home almost straight away.
Owners Bob and Mary are always on stand-by for any questions, request or just a friendly chat while keeping a keen eye on your safety.
They also have car rental available but I didn't make use of it as I was there on business. Definitively a peaceful getaway compared to some of the big hotels I stayed in on the Island and also a refreshing personal touch to your holidays. You will find plenty of fresh sea food, fishing and snorkeling trips or shops at walking distance. I can recommend and will return myself on a next visit if they have a room available, inch allah. All the best. David

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank 268David1234567
Reviewed January 7, 2013

At 85-100 euros per night for a double, Panorama wouldn't be considered "budget" in many countries, but in Seychelles it is one of the few options you will find for the price. The rooms are very clean and functional - double bed, small dresser, cupboard with hangers, and bathroom with shower. It is a no-frills place, which serves as a base for keeping your belongings while you go explore the island's pristine beaches. The guesthouse is located a few steps away from the Beau Vallon beach, making it an excellent location. There is also a bus stop 5 minutes walking distance.

Panorama also has a nice garden area with seating, where many guests like to lounge and read books. The owners are very warm and friendly, and go out of their way to assist you with internet and other requests. They provide a nice breakfast, where you can order eggs. They also have a car rental - however, you may wish to specify that you want a newer car, or at least take the car on a test drive before renting it. We ended up having a very old model car that stalled on a couple of occasions.

Overall, I would recommend the Panorama to anyone looking for a good, practical place to stay, with lovely owners who do their best to make you feel at home.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank N S
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place was ok, nothing more. They get away with charging a lot for what's offered (I paid 430 euros to stay for 7 nights) because it's Seychelles, and all accommodation is expensive as it's so sought-after. My bed and room were clean, but there was no air-conditioning (only a noisy fan on the wall diagonally opposite the bed, although it was remote control-operated which was useful), breakfast was very basic and more akin to what you'd get in a hostel, and the chambermaid(s) had a habit of moving things around in the room when they came to clean, which I didn't like. To get hot water in the shower, you had to flick a switch above the shower curtain, but on the first day, when I stood on the step to the shower, and held onto the shower curtain rail to steady myself, the rail came down in my hands. I could see that it hadn't been fixed in, it was just 'balancing' neatly on the tile grooves.

I didn't feel too safe at night, as all rooms open to the outdoors. There was a main gate to the property which was locked at night, but as I say, I didn't feel very safe, as the doors were like bedroom doors, so I put a chair against the door at night.

However, the location is perfect, right opposite the beach, in the heart of Beau Vallon and round the corner from the bus stop into Victoria.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2012

It was my first visit to Seychelles. I've stayed at the place for 4 nights. Everything was just great. Bob and Mary are very nice people that make you feel home. Room is clean, it was cleaned every day. Bed was very big and comfortable, I slept like a baby :) Breakfasts were good. The beach is right in front of the hotel, there are some shops close to the hotel. You can take a bus to Victoria, won't take much time, there's a bus station near the hotel. Thank you Bob and Mary for making my stay comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We have recently stayed at Panorama Guesthouse for two weeks. Our first visit to Seychelles was amazing. The guest house is in perfect location, at the beautiful Beau Vallon Beach, ideal for snorkeling, swimming and relaxing. We were warmly welcomed by the lovely owners, Mary and Bobby, who organised everything for our wedding. We want to say them Thank You again for making our wedding day unforgettable! : )
We had a double room with en suite bathroom, a comfortable bed, fridge, and a fan. The room was well cleaned every day. For breakfast, we got delicious fresh fruits, toasts, butter, jam, cheese, milk, cereal, juice and coffe or tea.
There are two small grocery shop, and few restaurant in the area, we liked Baobab Pizzeria, and Mahek's indian restaurant.
Overall I would recommend Panorama to everyone, who looking for a reasonable budget accomodation. If we go back onece to Seychlles, we will definitely stay there again.
Rita&Robert

#2 of 2 in Takamaka
Ocean View Guest House
Ocean View Guest House
#2 of 2 in Bel Ombre

Been to Panorama Guesthouse Beau Vallon? Share your experiences!