At 85-100 euros per night for a double, Panorama wouldn't be considered "budget" in many countries, but in Seychelles it is one of the few options you will find for the price. The rooms are very clean and functional - double bed, small dresser, cupboard with hangers, and bathroom with shower. It is a no-frills place, which serves as a base for keeping your belongings while you go explore the island's pristine beaches. The guesthouse is located a few steps away from the Beau Vallon beach, making it an excellent location. There is also a bus stop 5 minutes walking distance.
Panorama also has a nice garden area with seating, where many guests like to lounge and read books. The owners are very warm and friendly, and go out of their way to assist you with internet and other requests. They provide a nice breakfast, where you can order eggs. They also have a car rental - however, you may wish to specify that you want a newer car, or at least take the car on a test drive before renting it. We ended up having a very old model car that stalled on a couple of occasions.
Overall, I would recommend the Panorama to anyone looking for a good, practical place to stay, with lovely owners who do their best to make you feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small family-run bed and breakfast offering budget accommodation in an excellent location directly overlooking Beau Vallon Beach, just 25 metres across a small district road from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Panorama Guesthouse Beau Vallon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Guesthouse Hotel Mahe Island
- Panorama Hotel Mahe Island
- Panorama Guesthouse Beau Vallon Seychelles/Mahe Island