It is not a very hi fi or classy hotel but its a decent place to stay if on a budget holiday. The rooms are decent size but bathroom is small. There are no elevators so one has to climb up and down the stairs. The rooms have provision for coffee/tea . The buffet breakfast is served at a restaurant but if you go late around 9:45am the food tends to get over. There are 3 reasonably priced restaurants. It is located on the beach and beach towels along with beach beds are provided. Housekeeping needs to be improved. Overall an average place to stay when constraints of budget is there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush greeneries and crystal clear waters, wellness and serenity await at this resort. Situated on the northwest coast of Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles, discover the fulfillment of a vacation filled with excitement and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort And Casino - Seychelles
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Hotel Victoria
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Mahe Island