Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles
$566
Travelocity
$358
$231
Savoy Resort & Spa(Beau Vallon)
$323
$541
$434
Clef des Iles(Mahe Island)
$301
$278
Agoda.com
Ocean View Guest House(Bel Ombre)(Great Value!)
$114
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
2,153 results
All reviewsprem singhsecurity supervisorchinese restaurantindian chefsuperior roomtikaspecial thankswater sportshouse keepinggreat hospitalitymahe islandbeau vallon baybeautiful beachfront officeamazing locationbeach sideearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife and I did a short holiday and stayed here. It is easy to get to from the airport. We used a local taxi. It was cheaper than the booked shuttles. Made a deal with the same taxi to pick us up when we checked out. That worked well.
This hotel couldn't be better situated. It's right on the beach. The hotel uses its own towels and sun loungers on the beach. Get them early as they run out later on during the day. You must return your towels before 7pm each day. The pool facilities are amazing. But they could do with more umbrellas though. There are only 6 of them around the pool. People get there early and put their towels down on the sun loungers next to them.
We we're upgraded to a deluxe suite because the standard rooms were full. A new Hotel is being built behind the deluxe suites. So the ones closer to the main hotel would have heard the standard building noises for most of the day. We were luckily situated further away from the din.
The room was alright.
But it had a real musty smell to it. It wasn't cleaned very well. There was a bit of mess from the previous guests under the table The aircon units filters were choked with dust. I cleaned them myself. Furniture was old but functional. A new flat screen TV. But we spent most of the time by the pool and on the beach. A new mattress and bedding so we both slept very well.
The bathroom was very basic. But all the fittings were old and the Crome plating was flaking off. They have done a sporadic tacky refurb by replacing some of the tiles but leaving all the original tiles around the shower. So all the old wall plugs are visible.
Breakfast was ok. But I would have expected better from a 4star hotel. Some things ran out. Like tea cups and certain food. Staff weren't the quickest to replace these. No management visible here to organize them. Because of this we didn't go to the hotels pizza or Chinese restaurant. But loads of others to choose from just a short walk along the beach.
We would go again but would choose a different room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from all the construction work
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JFMtraveler
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Recently stayed over for my honeymoon and had a great time. Delicious food and gorgeous surroundings. Not a thing to complain about. Must say service by Mr Dev Essoo was excellent. Really made us feel welcome and relaxed. Very receiving with always a smile.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Went there for a short family holiday a and hotel was really nice and so was the staffs. Meet some really nice people in the hotel. There was a special night while we were staying and it was such a great organisation and food is excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting the Seychelles. This review would be incomplete without a special mention for Dev, who was so helpful during our stay.

Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The hotel on arrival was perfect.
Short drive from the airport, lovely entrance, staff very helpful.

The room itself was good, clean and well maintained.

We, me & my wife were both well received by Mr. Dev Essoo who is the Best Manager around.
He is very nice, ready to give a hand in whatever task which had to be done in the restaurant, to help the waiter, or give them advise. Each time we went to the restaurant to have lunch or dinner, he was always present. Nice guy, love to welcome all the guest, like to talk... He was the only Manager that was present almost all the time in the hotel.

We stayed in the hotel for 5 days, that was really nice....

We never used the pool, we tried it once, but it was so warm as to be pointless, the sea was just a few paces away. None the less the pool was clean, and well maintained.
Sun loungers and beach towels were there for all residents.

Evening entertainment was ok, I guess, but more fun was to be had down the beach at various establishments, and cheaper too !

The grounds were very well maintained, and the plant life impressive. It wasn't till our third day there that we made a horrific discovery, courtesy of our taxi driver. Hidden away behind the taxi rank was a 10metre square compond with 8 giant tortoises. I know nothing about tortoise husbandry, but I reckon veal calfs might recieve better treatment. Stagnant pools of water, flys, ants, excrement and rotton vegtable matter. In my opinion, they should be given the run of the entire grounds, and if they are too destructive, then return them to the wild. I also found a further 4 tortoises in a small dry compound just behind this one, who is responsible them I don't know, but the same applies, do it right or don't do it at all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Teeluck D
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great getaway, loved the beach and the pool. However, food and drinks were ridiculously expensive. It appears to be an older hotel and is not very well maintained. I can't say we would go back anytime soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple