My wife and I did a short holiday and stayed here. It is easy to get to from the airport. We used a local taxi. It was cheaper than the booked shuttles. Made a deal with the same taxi to pick us up when we checked out. That worked well.
This hotel couldn't be better situated. It's right on the beach. The hotel uses its own towels and sun loungers on the beach. Get them early as they run out later on during the day. You must return your towels before 7pm each day. The pool facilities are amazing. But they could do with more umbrellas though. There are only 6 of them around the pool. People get there early and put their towels down on the sun loungers next to them.
We we're upgraded to a deluxe suite because the standard rooms were full. A new Hotel is being built behind the deluxe suites. So the ones closer to the main hotel would have heard the standard building noises for most of the day. We were luckily situated further away from the din.
The room was alright.
But it had a real musty smell to it. It wasn't cleaned very well. There was a bit of mess from the previous guests under the table The aircon units filters were choked with dust. I cleaned them myself. Furniture was old but functional. A new flat screen TV. But we spent most of the time by the pool and on the beach. A new mattress and bedding so we both slept very well.
The bathroom was very basic. But all the fittings were old and the Crome plating was flaking off. They have done a sporadic tacky refurb by replacing some of the tiles but leaving all the original tiles around the shower. So all the old wall plugs are visible.
Breakfast was ok. But I would have expected better from a 4star hotel. Some things ran out. Like tea cups and certain food. Staff weren't the quickest to replace these. No management visible here to organize them. Because of this we didn't go to the hotels pizza or Chinese restaurant. But loads of others to choose from just a short walk along the beach.
We would go again but would choose a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush greeneries and crystal clear waters, wellness and serenity await at this resort. Situated on the northwest coast of Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles, discover the fulfillment of a vacation filled with excitement and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Hotel Victoria
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort And Casino - Seychelles
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Mahe Island