The rooms of the hotel are renovated, but you can't sleep well because you hear every noise from the corridor. The other minus of the rooms is that there is no balcony.
The other bad thing is the food: there are three restorants in the hotel where you can have lunch or dinner, but the food and the service in the restorants are awful.
Also you must pay to use the Internet and it is very expensive - 8$ per hour.
The beach towels are with dirty spots on them and they are burned by cigarettes!
The only positive and good thing of the hotel is the beautiful beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush greeneries and crystal clear waters, wellness and serenity await at this resort. Situated on the northwest coast of Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles, discover the fulfillment of a vacation filled with excitement and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort And Casino - Seychelles
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Hotel Victoria
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Mahe Island