Stayed twice on the same holiday. First 3 days to relax from the Dubai trip and get used to the rest of the Seychelles. Last night due to the early flight the Emirates treated us.
Hotel is basic, breakfast basic. Food, only the Italian restaurant, is good for a reasonable price. The rest we did not eat due to high price.
The surroundings of the hotel is a big plus. Nice beach, good garden and nightwatch.
For the stay over and if you do a lot, the hotel is okay+. If you wanna relax and stay home, maybe you should reconsider. The strange thing is, we had the same room we had before (1ste-2nd stay). The first time the room was not very clean, the second time better.
Frankly, after coming from Dubai, do not expect the courtesy, the 5-star hotel and red carpet treatment. The second stay was more a pleasure, it all about perception and what you expect. Maybe we had it wrong the first time. But all in all, it ain't a 5 start hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush greeneries and crystal clear waters, wellness and serenity await at this resort. Situated on the northwest coast of Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles, discover the fulfillment of a vacation filled with excitement and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort And Casino - Seychelles
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Hotel Victoria
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Mahe Island