My first visit was in October 2012. I liked it so much I came back in June 2013. I expect I will return again in 2014. Ancle was a wonderful host. I had a great adventure. This is a different vacation than most US travelers are used to. The location is beautiful. It is uncluttered with T-shirt shops and fast food joints. There are several restaurants and shops that are an easy walk. The beach is just a few steps from your door. Fresh fish come from the bay.Great snorkeling, diving, bird watching, and hiking. It is just the right amount of removed from every day life. I've never had a bad day in Castara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naturalist Beach Resort provides a charm that brings people together and has a great number of returning guests listed as "VIP's" The perfect type of settings to sooth you and allows you to totally unwind ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Naturalist Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naturalist Beach Hotel Castara
- Naturalist Beach Resort Tobago/Castara