“Mini vaca!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Tan Tan apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dinibruno
“Mini vaca!”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and i stayed at Robbie's while on our mini vaca for 4 days and boy was it the best! I was very suprised at how clean and beautiful the place was. Our tan tan apartment fitted us very well and not to mention, the kitchen, bedroom and washroom had everything we needed. All utilities were greatly appreciated. The swimming pool is also really gorgeous(1 of the best parts of our stay) While on our trip we wanted to go out during the day as well as night so leaving the apartment wasn't an issue for us because the place is very secured and private. I didn't only feel safe on our stay but i felt sad leaving to go back home because we felt so much at home at Robbie's place. I look forward to staying here again.

Nekeisha...
“Very Pleasant”
Reviewed July 1, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We were looking for a place that was a bit private and affordable just to get away,relax and enjoy ourselves and we found the right place.
The apartment is just as the pictures,no let down. Our host was very friendly with a lovely attitude.
We also visited the fort that's just 2 mins away. Which is a sight to see just an amazing view. Its well situated between everything, Beaches food,entertainment.

Cant wait to visit again.

Tricia A
“Relaxation Nation”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Spent a weekend at this apartment and it was wonderful.

The apartment was smaller than I expected but still lovely.

I would definitely stay there again.

shivon l
“Amazing”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The stay was amazing and the place is even more beautiful in person,everything were perfect.The care taker and owner were very nice and helpful,they made sure everything was good at all times and assisted with anything needed....it was more than worth it

Gyasi M
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Peaceful”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Robbie's Place. It was comfortable and very quiet with all the necessary amenities. Everything looks exactly as the pictures which was a great relief to us. The location was ideal for sightseeing and there is a beautiful beach approximately 4 mins away. Our hosts were very hospitable and accommodating. The apartment was clean with a well stocked kitchen. We will definitely return :D

Thanks again to Robbie, family and Heather for taking care of us so well !

Tip: storage of our clothes was an issue because we stayed for a week, so some closet space would be greatly appreciated.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent experience!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Lovely place, both interior and exterior. Interior accomodation and style showed thoughtfulness and class. Pool was awesome and best of all it was heated. The location is in a great area that's peaceful and actually quite romantic.
Will definitely visit again!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Josanne A
Chaguanas, Caroni, Trinidad and Tobago
“Pleasantly surprised!!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I had been planning this week trip for a while. Checked out many places on TripAdvisor and made the decision to stay here.
Best decision ever!!!
The week I came across was the ever popular Great Fete Weekend in Tobago. Areas close to the party central like Pigeon Point, Crown Point, Bon Accord and even Buccoo I wanted to avoid. I was looking for privacy, quiet and relaxation with nearby beaches and pool (water baby I am LoL).
Everything that you see on this page is what you will get and more.
Beautiful and exquisite is how I describe this Place. You feel safe and secure. Essentially worry free. Private even though you are apart of the semi rural community.

I spent 7 days and my stay included the first 2 days of breakfast, 2 vouchers for dinner at the Seahorse Restaurant (8 min walk) for anyday i chose and complimentary tour to the Nylon Pool. All I said was wow!! All this was worth every cent and more!

Heather the caretaker is so very helpful and warm. She has real 'sweet hand' which in Trinbago slang means she can cook really well. Anything you need or want she's just a call away and very accommodating. She even baked me a cute delicious sweet bread which she didn't have to but she's being herself!!!
So as I draw to the end of my stay it's a bit sad because I have to return to the real world *sigh*
This escape has been so therapeutic and almost fantasy like.
When ever I can take time come across to Tobago (my 2nd home) I will definitely spoil myself again to come back here!! 1 week preferably because I think a weekend will be too short.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing