“Comfortable and Relaxing”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nyla B
“Comfortable and Relaxing”
Reviewed February 11, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I booked the 2 Bedroom apartment at Robbie's Place for a family vacation. The apartment sleeps 4 persons however my family consists of 5 persons. The owner happily made arrangements for the extra person by including an air bed. This was done at no extra cost.

The property is situated in a peaceful, quiet neighbourhood just a few minutes walk away from some lovely beaches and a fort. The apartment itself was spotlessly clean and looked new. There were surveillance cameras for safety and we were allowed 24/7 access to the pool. The pool was a bit too deep since we had a child with us so I asked if the level of the water in the pool could be lowered and it was lowered without hesitation. The pool was cleaned every single morning during our stay which I appreciated.

The property manager, Ms Heather, is a kind, friendly and very helpful person. She ensured that all our needs were met and that we were always comfortable. She even offered to show us around the neighbourhood and we were also treated to a delicious, complimentary breakfast prepared by her.

You can tell that this place is managed very well and that the owners place emphasis on how well guests are treated. I will definitely be returning and I highly recommend Robbie's Place to anyone looking for a quiet and comfortable stay.

David R
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 24, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Staying at RobbiesplaceTobago was the highlight of our Tobago trip. In terms of safety, the neighborhood was very quiet. We were within walking distance to the beach, and we also had the luxury of the swimming pool 24/7. The maid service was excellent, all of the amenities were clean, like new, and functional. I was able to stay connected to friends, and conduct my day to day business transactions with the help of the very reliable free WiFi on site. This trip was about my son, and him being completely comfortable was important to me. RobbiesplaceTobago helped me a lot in accomplishing that goal.

Rachel C
London, United Kingdom
“Comfortable modern apartment close to Grafton Beach”
Reviewed December 30, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We should have stayed in another apartment nearby but we found out at the last minute we'd been double-booked. We found Robbie's place on internet and contacted him. It was Boxing Day and the housekeeper was away on holiday so Robbie and his wife got the apartment ready for us. Everything is new, the furnishings are fresh, etc. Robbie was happy to provide extras that we requested, such as a toaster and kettle. With a small terrace, private swimming pool and secure parking it is good value.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Modern and fresh but also homely and comfortable
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sequille...
Barbados
“Fabulous Place for Vacation ”
Reviewed December 27, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My husband and three boys visited this private guest house for 5 days and the memories of Robbie's Place will always remain.
The two bedroom apartment was very exotic and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the swimming pool and the beach a short distance away.
Every morning we had a delicious continental breakfast.. (Caribbean Style) and the complimentary local cuisine was excellent.
My family and I had a fabulous time and definitely will be returning soon.

Sharie T
Trinidad
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed December 21, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Had to travel at the last moment. I saw this place through a google search and based on the pics on their website, i decided to try it with my 2 children, and they LOVED Robbie's Place. Really quiet area and as stated, its a very short walk to a beautiful beach. We were offered a packaged deal that included breakfast and lunch. EXCELLENT!

Clearly this was a new and beautiful property. lovely architecture, peaceful place, wonderful view, excellent service. We will return again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything - food, beds, service etc
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jodi R
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 19, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

The vacation property is 5mins walk from 2 beaches and a fort, I simply loved my morning strolls. Love to look at the sunset from the fort as well in the evening. The 1 bedroom unit my husband and I shared was very nice with modern amenities throughout. The property is private, well kept and the atmosphere relaxing. We stayed a week and was treated with a local dish on the third day, fantastic. Management was very nice, and helpful. Will definitely be back!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing