“Nice morning walk from Grafton Bay Resort”
Review of Fort Bennett

Fort Bennett
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We got up and walked over to Fort Bennett before breakfast buffet. Easy walk up concrete stairs to neighborhood road. Walked down a block through quiet neighborhhod, Park attendant was there, no fee. Good view from the point. Saw a double rainbow!!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My experience was fun. It was a last minute stop where my family and I decided to take a little drive from our apartment to go visit Fort Bennett. I never knew there was a port there until now. I'm not from Tobago so I did not know. It's a beautiful scenery and just a fun place to take pictures. I love the view of the sea and wonderful Tobago from there. Being there makes me think of how smart our army base can think to have an advantage of putting cannons and etc. where it can be easy access to protect our country from bad guys...from unwanted people. It brings me back the story of the Tainos and Kalinagos. It's a beautiful and wonderful place! Really enjoyed it to the fullest!

Thank Princess Sweetn... D
Reviewed October 15, 2013

It's a really nice area. Beautiful overlooks and gardens. Not much to do but overlook the ocean and read about the different plants.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We passed by the sign, then decided to go have a look at what it was. We were greeted at the entrance by 2 people - we thought we had to pay an entry fee, but in fact there was none to pay. We walked upstairs and found an amazing almost 360º view of Great Courland Bay and Stone Haven Bay. Pictures will do it justice. There was not much history around, so we were not sure what really happened here.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Close to our hotel and at the end of Turtle Beach. Easy walk along the road at the back of the beach.
You could take a picnic up there !