“An Attraction To Take Pics”
Review of Fort Bennett

Fort Bennett
Trinidad
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“An Attraction To Take Pics”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My experience was fun. It was a last minute stop where my family and I decided to take a little drive from our apartment to go visit Fort Bennett. I never knew there was a port there until now. I'm not from Tobago so I did not know. It's a beautiful scenery and just a fun place to take pictures. I love the view of the sea and wonderful Tobago from there. Being there makes me think of how smart our army base can think to have an advantage of putting cannons and etc. where it can be easy access to protect our country from bad guys...from unwanted people. It brings me back the story of the Tainos and Kalinagos. It's a beautiful and wonderful place! Really enjoyed it to the fullest!

Visited December 2013
Thank Princess Sweetn... D

Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“beautiful”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

It's a really nice area. Beautiful overlooks and gardens. Not much to do but overlook the ocean and read about the different plants.

Visited October 2013
United Kingdom
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Worth a 15min stop”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We passed by the sign, then decided to go have a look at what it was. We were greeted at the entrance by 2 people - we thought we had to pay an entry fee, but in fact there was none to pay. We walked upstairs and found an amazing almost 360º view of Great Courland Bay and Stone Haven Bay. Pictures will do it justice. There was not much history around, so we were not sure what really happened here.

Visited October 2013
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fort Bennett”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Close to our hotel and at the end of Turtle Beach. Easy walk along the road at the back of the beach.
You could take a picnic up there !

Visited June 2013
Trinidad
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A beautiful sea-green view”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I liked the view of the sea and the boats moored in the ocean as well as the view of Grafton from this Fort.

Visited August 2013