“Lovely place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Our first meal in Tobago was here and what a lovely start!

The mahi mahi fish with coconut curry was very good.

Not overly expensive but not the cheapest either but for the space & beautiful atmosphere definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Gizmette_78

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Really good. Such a variety of seafood. My partner doesn't eat fish and so opted for the tenderloin. He said it was the best steak he has had anywhere for years! The chocolate & banana cake is to die for!

1  Thank jandd51
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Had a wonderful dinner at The Fish Pot during a short break to Tobago. The restaurant is run by a lovely couple. Food is simple, fresh and wonderfully executed. I had a delicious tomato and local goats cheese salad to start with. The tomatoes were so sweet unlike any that I have had for a long time. For my main course I had crayfish with a coconut curry sauce - it was truly scrummy.

The restaurant is cosy and informal. I wish that we had been in Tobago long enough to make a return visit. I will certainly revisit on my next trip.

Thank deborah.w
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Just had lunch here today. It was a group of 7 and we all enjoyed our meal. The fish was fresh and delicious and the hamburger was succulent . Prices were reasonable. This will definitely be the restaurant of choice whenever I return to Tobago.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We mentioned that my wife was a vegetarian when we made our reservation. The chef's subsequent creation was a masterwork of flavours and variety. My fish was sublime and the atmosphere fun, friendly and relaxed but efficient