“Perfect for families”
Review of Birdie's Nest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Black Rock
Birdie's Nest
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Birdies Nest was safe clean simple most beautiful sunsets . The fauna and flora gorgeous. I truly enjoyed the quiet away from the hustle and bustle of every day life . we went in as Mr Robinson's guest but left feeling like we were family. PS: Access to vehicle will make the stay more enjoyable. Will be returning for my next visit

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Ativan1974
Birdiesnesttobago, Manager at Birdie's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

The idea of Apartment #1 is to try to reach the needs and expectation of families whether international travel and domestic. Thank you for the review and based on this review I think I have allot of work still to do.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My stay at Birdie's Nest was nothing short of amazing, from the friendly polite and professional host Prince, to the breath taking view in the morning.
I'm familiar with staying at Birdies Nest, as i've stayed there before so this time i wanted my friends to share in this amazing experience with me so we booked the entire house.
On our stay Prince carried us on a tour to Highland Waterfall which seemed to be a few minutes drive away and a small hike which was worth it. We also visited one of Tobago's club 'Shade night club' and had a spectacular time
Our trip wouldnt of been the same if it wasnt for Mr Cecil Adams service as he was our driver for our trip to Tobago. From his patience with having to wait for us on our arrival to the port, to his flexible timing to his friendly and polite yet professional ways.
Our entire trip was wonderful, despite the weather at first.
The pool was amazing, the apartments well equip an clean and very safe.
I would recommend Birdies Nest to everyone and i look forward to visiting again :)

Room Tip: Apartment 2, as you get a view of the pool and sea as well as a beautiful sunset every evening :)
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Victoria R
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were extremely pleased that this little gem of a beachfront apartment turned out to be just what we were hoping for. Prince is a great host. He was helpful, friendly, and honest, and made sure we made the most of our 3 day stay in Tobago. We really couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Me and my husband stayed at Birdies Nest for 2 week and it was wonderfully, waking up to the rolling sounds of the ocean in the morning and the beautiful singing of the birds this was a dream get away. The pool was amazing and we could go for a swim anytime of the night because we were safe, which me and my husband did make use of our night swims. Prince was very helpful to us, whatever we wanted no matter was time it was we could call on Prince. I would not think twice to stay at Birdies Nest on our next trip to Tobago.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Munchie T
Birdiesnesttobago, General Manager at Birdie's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for the warm review, I feel really happy and even honored that you all had a good time, I wish I didn't had exams and could of been more help to aid in the preparation of you all Golden Day and also few technicalities. I respect the fact that both you and your significant other love our island knowing you all both come from beautiful countries each as Jamaica and South Germany and enjoy Tobago. Its good to know you felt very comfortable since couple days in the guest house all to had to your self. I hope you & family who had visited come again soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I found Birdie's Nest when I was researching places to stay in Tobago and I was looking for something close to the beach, I read all the reviews I could find and decided to contact the owner by email as instructed on the web site. I immediately got back a response from Prince and he was very professional and polite answering all my questions and was very accommodating with transport to and from the airport and to the supermarket to get what I may need for my stay, I thought to myself that this is the place for me. When I arrived at Birdie's Nest I was in awe, the place is immaculate, beautiful, warm and welcoming just like its owners. The beach is just a skip and a jump away, the pool is breathtaking looking out at the sea. My apartment was so relaxing and homey. I truly enjoyed the shower in my apartment (you would need to feel it for yourself to understand mmmm).There are food places available for delivery or you can walk or drive to get what you want to eat if you are like me and wanted nothing to do with cooking, or you can cook in your apartment if that's your thing. Prince has his own personal very easy map available for you if you need to get around. Birdie's Nest is very close to a beautiful fort, about a 5 minute walk on the beach where you can go sit and read or just enjoy the beautiful view and the fabulous breeze. Prince was a wonderful host I had the pleasure of seeing Tobago through his eyes and I could tell how much he loves his home because I wanted to move to Tobago when he was done showing me around and telling me about all the events (especially the goat race smile) that goes on throughout the year. I also had the pleasure of meeting his wonderful hardworking Mother Ms. Princess Robinson who helps Prince take care of Birdie's Nest. I would recommend Birdie's Nest to anyone who wants a real piece of Tobago at a great rate in a wonderful community of wonderful people. Just don't book my time when I am ready to go back.
Kathy C

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Birdiesnesttobago, Director of Sales at Birdie's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you very much for staying at BN, I am really happy to hear you had a wonderful time as you mostly had the house for your self :-) it had for the first time Goat Race in Trinidad which was an event marked Tobago Day with food such as the famous Crab and Dumpling plus to top it off Sherwayne Winchester sang. Come next year, bring your family, book early and experience Easter here to go see the Goat Race as I was telling you about.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Prince is an incredible energetic guy that made our vacation perfect. The apartment was very clean and convenient. He even provided a crib for our 16 month old child. The swimming pool in front of the sea is amazing.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Five out of Five

I cannot find any reason for not giving Birdie's Nest the highest possible ratings. Unfortunately, the ratings are limited, with only "5" being the highest. This place was beyond expectation. It was very clean and excellently maintained. Located just upon the water front in Black-Rock, I was so amazed at the radiance projected by the rising sun. The swimming pool overlooks the ocean and life couldn't be any better when myself and wife took our early morning dip, or a late night splash. I spent 7 days of my honeymoon at Birdie's Nest and it was so nerve rocking that we did not spend my entire honeymoon there, unfortunately we already had prior arrangements. The owner's son, "Prince" services and maintains the property. He is a very remarkable individual. He went beyond to ensure that our stay was comfortable and that our needs were met. He provided free transportation to and from the airport, and ensured we picked up foodstuff on arrival before reaching the premise. Birdie's Nest is a home away from home. I will always visit this place if I ever have to visit Tobago. Life at this place cannot get any better.

Room Tip: All the apartments and rooms are way above average. There will be no reservation about making a cho...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Birdiesnesttobago, Manager at Birdie's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us and especially sharing your honey moon at our humble guest house. It was a pleasure hosting you and your newly wife and I hope and wish you all the best and success in the journey ahead.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Black Rock
#1 of 5 in Speyside
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
#1 of 1 in Mount Irvine

Been to Birdie's Nest? Share your experiences!