Birdie's Nest
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$99
$93
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
$289
$189
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
$135
$110
Travelocity
Acajou Hotel(Grande Riviere)
$141
Mt Plaisir Estate Hotel(Grande Riviere)
$170
  • Beachfront
All reviewsprince robinsonrented a carapartments are cleancomfy bedan amazing hosthis guestlittle piece of paradiseaccommodating hostfood placesview of the oceanwent above and beyondfull kitchendestination weddingshort drivevisit tobagoevery morningwell equipped kitchen
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I found Birdie's Nest when I was researching places to stay in Tobago and I was looking for something close to the beach, I read all the reviews I could find and decided to contact the owner by email as instructed on the web site. I immediately got back a response from Prince and he was very professional and polite answering all my questions and was very accommodating with transport to and from the airport and to the supermarket to get what I may need for my stay, I thought to myself that this is the place for me. When I arrived at Birdie's Nest I was in awe, the place is immaculate, beautiful, warm and welcoming just like its owners. The beach is just a skip and a jump away, the pool is breathtaking looking out at the sea. My apartment was so relaxing and homey. I truly enjoyed the shower in my apartment (you would need to feel it for yourself to understand mmmm).There are food places available for delivery or you can walk or drive to get what you want to eat if you are like me and wanted nothing to do with cooking, or you can cook in your apartment if that's your thing. Prince has his own personal very easy map available for you if you need to get around. Birdie's Nest is very close to a beautiful fort, about a 5 minute walk on the beach where you can go sit and read or just enjoy the beautiful view and the fabulous breeze. Prince was a wonderful host I had the pleasure of seeing Tobago through his eyes and I could tell how much he loves his home because I wanted to move to Tobago when he was done showing me around and telling me about all the events (especially the goat race smile) that goes on throughout the year. I also had the pleasure of meeting his wonderful hardworking Mother Ms. Princess Robinson who helps Prince take care of Birdie's Nest. I would recommend Birdie's Nest to anyone who wants a real piece of Tobago at a great rate in a wonderful community of wonderful people. Just don't book my time when I am ready to go back.
Kathy C

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Birdiesnesttobago, Director of Sales at Birdie's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you very much for staying at BN, I am really happy to hear you had a wonderful time as you mostly had the house for your self :-) it had for the first time Goat Race in Trinidad which was an event marked Tobago Day with food such as the famous Crab and Dumpling plus to top it off Sherwayne Winchester sang. Come next year, bring your family, book early and experience Easter here to go see the Goat Race as I was telling you about.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Prince is an incredible energetic guy that made our vacation perfect. The apartment was very clean and convenient. He even provided a crib for our 16 month old child. The swimming pool in front of the sea is amazing.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Five out of Five

I cannot find any reason for not giving Birdie's Nest the highest possible ratings. Unfortunately, the ratings are limited, with only "5" being the highest. This place was beyond expectation. It was very clean and excellently maintained. Located just upon the water front in Black-Rock, I was so amazed at the radiance projected by the rising sun. The swimming pool overlooks the ocean and life couldn't be any better when myself and wife took our early morning dip, or a late night splash. I spent 7 days of my honeymoon at Birdie's Nest and it was so nerve rocking that we did not spend my entire honeymoon there, unfortunately we already had prior arrangements. The owner's son, "Prince" services and maintains the property. He is a very remarkable individual. He went beyond to ensure that our stay was comfortable and that our needs were met. He provided free transportation to and from the airport, and ensured we picked up foodstuff on arrival before reaching the premise. Birdie's Nest is a home away from home. I will always visit this place if I ever have to visit Tobago. Life at this place cannot get any better.

Room Tip: All the apartments and rooms are way above average. There will be no reservation about making a choice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Birdiesnesttobago, Manager at Birdie's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us and especially sharing your honey moon at our humble guest house. It was a pleasure hosting you and your newly wife and I hope and wish you all the best and success in the journey ahead.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Birdie's Nest is a lovely guesthouse with 3 apartements next to Turtle beach on Tobago. It was a very clean and well maintained 3 room apartement with a small veranda. Also very nice was the pool area, wgere you can enjoy the whole day or just for a sundowner. We also had fun with Prince, the owner of Birdie' s nest, who will help you in any way.

Room Tip: Black Rock is nice small town on the west coast of tobago. Don' t forget to hire a car. This makes getting around easier.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Birdiesnesttobago, Manager at Birdie's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us, I really had a great time hosting you and it was also a learning experience as well. Thank you very much and I hope you once again come to the Nest.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was the trip of a lifetime for my eleven year old daughter and I. Birdie's Nest Garden apartment was perfection. It is in a great location overlooking Black Rock Beach within walking distance of other beaches. The three apartments provide for privacy and relaxation and the pool is a dream: it is clean and fresh and beautiful at night.The village of Black Rock is friendly and very convenient. Prince and his mother, Princess have a stellar guest house. It is so clean and comfortable. They have thought of everything! Prince even had fire works for New Year's Eve (Old Year's night)

They are so kind and helpful. Prince took care of all my travel questions and helped me with return flight seat reservation. I really appreciated his kindness. We will be going back. Thank you so much Prince!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family