“Best B&B on our trip!”

and 1 more site!
Atlantic View Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Liscannor B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Atlantic View for the first night of our week-long stay in Ireland. The room was beautiful and clean, the view was lovely and breakfast was the best we had on our trip! When we first arrived, we were greeted by Mary and her son and invited to have a cup of tea out on the porch. That evening, we hiked up to the Cliffs of Moher and enjoyed a quite (but long) hike down to Hag's Head and back. Overall, this B&B was wonderful! It was the perfect getaway... we only wish we could've stayed longer. Mary was an AMAZING hostess and we will certainly be back to stay with her!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Atlantic View Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The rooms are very nice and clean and the breakfast very wholesome. The hosts are very warm and friendly and its a lovely place if you are travelling with children. There is a lovely garden for the kids to play in and a very friendly dog too. We were travelling with 2 nine year olds and they had a lovely time.

Room Tip: There is a separate cottage behind the main house which is great if you are travelling with young ch...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My wife and i stayed in this lovely home for one night. the house was so clean and comfortable.they have a beautiful garden and nice view over looking to Atlantic ocean.the owner Mary White was so nice and helpful.I would love to go back to her place again one of these days.

Room Tip: Big Family Rooms nice and good atmosphere.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Super clean! 1 mile from Cliffs of Moher-which are breathtaking! Beautiful home that you felt at home in! Mary was the friendliest and most accommodating host EVER! We stayed in many B&B throughout our travels but Atlantic View was by far our favorite! We stayed in the family room and my boys loved to play with her son and dog! Highly recommend!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 22, 2012

There are two Atlantic View B & Bs in the Doolin, Ire. area & I want to make sure that this is credited to Ms. Mary White. My Wife and I spent one night here on 5/10/12 & it felt like we were at home. The furnishings were first class along with the Irish breakfast. Ms. Mary White was an outstanding hostess and if we ever get back to the area this is where we will stay. Thanks Mary

Room Tip: Make sure that you select this Atlantic View B & B & not the one located right in Doolin.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My parents and I spent 4 nights at Atlantic View and had a wonderful experience. Mary - the owner - spent a lot of time with us, providing recommendations, arranging a boat tour of the cliffs / Aran Islands, and telling us about herself / the area. Her son Daniel was also a big hit with us!

The breakfast each morning satisfied all that ailed us, and the rooms were comfortable and well-kept. I will certainly recommend the B&B to my friends and associates when they choose to visit the Burren, Cliffs of Moher, and the Aran Islands.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2012

B&B Atlantic View is a beautiful house about 1 mile from Cliffs of Moher. It was easy to find - we got GPS coordinates from the land lady.
The rooms are tidy, modern, fully equipped and comfortable. The really nice thing about Atlantic View is that you live with the family, they are really warm and nice people. You feel streight away like at home.
Breakfast is really delicious - you can choose between Irish or various continental options.
We had free WiFi acces which was importatnt to us.
I can fully recommend this B&B and if I will be there next time I will choose this one again.
100% Irish atmosphere!!! Great landscape and nice people.!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liscannor
Cliffs of Moher Hotel
Ballinalacken Castle Country House
Vaughans Anchor Inn
Vaughans Anchor Inn
#3 of 9 in Liscannor

Been to Atlantic View Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!