We stayed there with two adults and two children (10 and 8 years old). It had a variety of water slides, real tropical forests, sauna area, and themed swimming areas. They have a variety of lodging inside the actual park including tents, hotel rooms, and themed designer rooms. Tents were very reasonable but of course do not have power or air conditioning. There is a common shower for tent guests. Other lodging in the park is much more expensive but includes air and electricity. Wide variety of food for about 12 euros per plate. customer service is adequate but nothing great. Not the largest water park, but one of the most unique. Worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come in and discover the delights of Tropical Islands. Stroll along the sandy beach by the Tropical Sea, join an expedition through the Tropical Rainforest, relax in the Tropical Sauna & Spa Complex, experience exciting attractions for kids, have fun with the whole family, taste the wonderful food and enjoy some first-class entertainment. You will also find that we have various accommodation options for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropical Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Islands Hotel Krausnick
- Tropical Islands Germany/Krausnick