We spend our weekend in the Tropical Island in February 2013. From Saturday to Sunday with my family (two boys 7 and 11 years old).
There is plenty of place for fun – water toboggan, huge place for children, Jungle lift, balloon, … And for relax – excellent complex of saunas where you can relax and “recharge” your battery.
We stay over the night in the hotel inside the dome. Rooms are nice, modern and clean. Morning breakfast was amazing. Variety choose of foods. We are looking for spending some extension weekend in the autumn this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come in and discover the delights of Tropical Islands. Stroll along the sandy beach by the Tropical Sea, join an expedition through the Tropical Rainforest, relax in the Tropical Sauna & Spa Complex, experience exciting attractions for kids, have fun with the whole family, taste the wonderful food and enjoy some first-class entertainment. You will also find that we have various accommodation options for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropical Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Islands Hotel Krausnick
- Tropical Islands Germany/Krausnick