We stayed here on 16th March last. We were very disappointed. We wanted a relaxing night away as a couple unfortunately we got completely the opposite. The hotel was packed and so so busy. We could not get a seat in any of the bars and we had to wait for ages to get served even standing at the bar. This is not what hotels are about. There seemed to be a lot of loud groups of locals also which was very annoying. The food was lovely when we did get a seat in the bar to eat. However in the end we went back to our room at 10pm as we were so uncomfortable with the crowd. We felt sorry for the staff as they were doing the best they could and were very good - no sign of management seating people or helping the staff out which annoyed us also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On entering The Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort guests receive a warm personal welcome. In every way Mount Wolseley has been designed to compliment the history of the site and the beauty of its location. Stunning landscapes are visible from every room. From the grand staircase, sparkling chandeliers to the glistening Italian marble floors this hotel was designed for luxury. Reinvigorate your spirit in the Wolseley Spa, test your skills on the challenging golf course or simply spend a leisurely afternoon curled up with a good book in your spacious bedroom. Surrender yourself to this splendid resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa And Country Club
- Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Country Club Hotel Tullow
- Mount Wolseley Hotel Country
- Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Tullow, Ireland - County Carlow