“Amazing food and fabulous service!”
Review of Flannerys Bistro

Flannerys Bistro
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Ballinrobe
Cuisines: Asian, Irish, Central European, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

We were directed to Flannery's by a local, as our Hotel's kitchen had closed at 6.30pm and we were looking to have some dinner. What a find! We were welcomed by friendly staff and immediately given some soda bread, which was absolutely delicious. We ordered the venison and Mayo lamb, which was cooked to perfection! We finished our meal with a chefs special cheesecake and a chocolate brownie and Irish coffee. Perfect! We would definitely recommend :)

2  Thank Fossilsgirl

Reviewed October 7, 2016

This was the first place we saw as we drove into Ballinrobe at the start of our holiday, so we pulled over for lunch. I went for the steak sandwich, which was excellent, and my wife (a vegetarian) didn't really fancy anything, but they whipped her up a cheese and onion, which doesn't sound great, but was exactly what she wanted and she loved it.
We also ate here on an evening after the races, when they have a reduced 'race menu' again, there was nothing to my wife's fancy, but they managed to do a variation on one of their starters and serve it as a main. It was lovely, as was my fish and chips.
Great place, and the menu is far more varied than the items I have mentioned on here.

Reviewed October 7, 2016

We went over to ballinrobe because they had a full menu on that evening unlike a couple of others that I rang. But it was the day of the big match so not unexpected. There were 3 of us, we ordered Duck and a stirfry. The duck was overcooked and the full of grease. In hindsight, I think it may have been reheated but that may be unfair. The staff could not have been better about it offering all sorts of replacements, but stomach was a bit turned by now. They did not charge for the duck. Again the staff were amazing about it. I have eaten there before and found it very good so I can only put it down to "The Match". It has not put me off going again

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Tired and hungry we walked in here and we were lucky. I do not know what happen to the other people who gave this place low marks, but we were very happy with the food and Excellent Service. Connor the owner was a delight very helpful. Called and made us reservations at a local B&B.

Go for the Food Stay for the good cheer

1  Thank HapyGuy7
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

We went to Flannerys following a recommendation from a family member and were very pleased we went. The restaurant itself is well decorated, the staff were friendly and helpful and the food was delicious - we all really enjoyed our choices of the chicken, two lamb dishes and the salmon. Would highly recommend to others and would return.

1  Thank Ciara-Arthur