“Fabulous food!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Flannerys Bistro

Flannerys Bistro
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Ballinrobe
Cuisines: Irish, European, International, Contemporary, Central European
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Westport
“Fabulous food!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Visited Flannerys on Thursday evening last and had the most amazing meal. The menu is huge and really hard to pick. There is also a huge range of specials. I had the duck spring rolls and boy were they fab, still talking about them!!! We all had beautiful main courses and desserts also, just mouth watering every single mouthful!!! Definitely worth the trip from westport!! Also our waitress was so nice and helpful, which makes such a difference, she couldn't do enough for us!! Thank you and keep up the good work. We will all be back and have told loads already!!!

• Visited May 2013

Atlantic coast
“Surprisingly good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Had made no booking for Mothers day n the Lough Inn Partry had been filled beyond bursting and unable to accommodate us so we landed at Flannerys. Would they be full - well yes - but if we didn't mind the bar we could squash in. It was that or Supermacs! We sat at the bar and had a wonderful four course Mothers Day meal for under 25 euro each. Thank you Flannerys. Much appreciated! Highly recommend!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Atlantic8866
Ireland
“Food is outstanding! Don't pass up the chance of eating here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Down visiting friends in Shrule and decided to go to Ballinrobe for evening meal. Friends recommended Flannerys. I had been there years ago but told it was now under new management. There was 5 of us for dinner and we tried everything on the menu.The food was so good we were even eating of each others plates. I have eaten in top class restaurants and have high standards but this surpassed all my expectations. The service was perfect. We had a waitress who explained the food perfectly and without been too intrusive continued to check everything was ok. I would highly recommend this restaurant and cant wait for our own return visit very soon.

• Visited April 2013
Galway, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ooooh la la”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Having gone in with a few friends to have a few drinks, we decided to have a meal as our stomachs were rumbling! What we got was far from average. With a friendly waitress, our food was brought out with bells on and to state the word 'delicious' is a masterpiece of understatement. I had the seafood chowder to start, followed by the juiciest, most tender steak my lips have ever tasted. The chocolate cake with cream was to die for and I was very tempted to order more!

We sat down by the open fire with a whiskey in our hands, the atmosphere very warming and welcoming. The barman, Trevor I think his name was, made us feel very welcome, telling the history of the restaurant and the town itself.

Definitely a place I will be returning to.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank 123Foodlover123
ireland
“An unexpected pleasure..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Just passing through didn't expect fine dining.
En route to Galway, & what a food experience.
This one is exceptional.
Prawn Starter was one of the best I ever ate. To follow this I had Pan fried Scallops, Risotto Cream....My God.

The Chocolate Fondant is cooked to order and most definitely worth the it..fantastic!

The entire experience was thoroughly enjoyable.
Cannot recommend highly enough.

A deserving 5 stars,,,,,