We have been enjoying a two month stay at HBK villas for the past six years. One of the nicest things is being greeted by James, the manager, the office staff and the housekeeping staff with a "Welcome Home" each year when we return. The villas are fully equipped with dishes, pots and pans etc.and we have always found them to be cleaned and well cared for.A two month stay will often require a special need such as a cookie sheet and the housekeeping staff helps out quickly. Our villa this year was attractively decorated and had a lovely tile deck. We often enjoyed meals there as well as entertaining our friends and enjoyed the inland waterway view. Housekeeping was provided two days a week and any extras were always readily available.Several restaurants, a market and banking are within walking distance.Internet access can be found in the HBK office. We will most certainly be returning next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two bedroom town houses with large spacious living areas, fully fitted kitchen and gallery. All villas are situated waterside and air conditioned throughout for your comfort with have maid service 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your HBK Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hbk Villas Hotel Saint Mary`s
- HBK Villas Antigua, Antigua And Barbuda