We stayed att Hermitage Bay last month and we loved it. The rooms are big and beautiffull. We stayed 3 night on a beach cottage and 4 in the Hill Pool side suite wich was even better. The view was breathless!!
Everything else was wonderfull...the beach, the food, the service quality. All the staff is very very nice!
Nothing could be better!
It's expensive off course but it is also a unique experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ~ Conde Nast Traveler 2018, 2017, and 2015 Gold List Winner ~ The quiet, independently owned Hermitage Bay is comprised of just 30 eco-luxury suites so that "even at its busiest, the place seems remote and quaint." Tucked into a beautiful bay in one of the most secluded corners of Antigua, it is perfect for those seeking rest and relaxation. Our secluded 1200 ft natural beach and detached suites allow you to unwind in isolated luxury. Each of the 9 Beachfront and 4 Garden Suites features a spacious split level lounge and patio, while the 17 Hillside Pool Suites offer large wrap-around decks and private plunge pools. Daily a la carte menus feature freshly squeezed local juices, locally grown produce, and organic ingredients. Free Wi-Fi is included as are private round trip airport transfers for guests staying 3 nights or more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, seekda GmbH, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hermitage Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermitage Bay Hotel St. John`s
- Hermitage Bay St Johns
- Hermitage Bay Antigua, Antigua And Barbuda