“Perrys pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Romsey, United Kingdom
“Perrys pizza”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were staying locally and thought we would give Perry's a try , best snap decision we have made for along time, freshly prepared and tasting fantastic. Went back again the following week just to confirm it. We have travelled a fair bit and we all agree the best pizza we have eaten (and that includes in Italy) keep up the good work

• Visited June 2013

Marlborough, United Kingdom
“Perry's Island Pizza Rocks!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I noticed Perry's while eating at Shells Fish & Chips last week.
So I thought I would give it a try tonight.
And I was so glad I did!
I had the Perry special and it was absolutely the best combination of toppings I have ever had!
The hand made fresh pizza base is wonderful and crisp and the fresh mozzarella really tops off what I consider a top class pizza.
Speaking to Perry he is also adding a few new items to his menu including a delicious Burrito (he let us have a sneak taste and they were amazing!) And deliveries in jolly harbour are on the list of things to do too!
Thanks Perry you are a great host and a fab pizza maker!
Greg x

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank Greg C
Bebington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were staying at Hamilton Estates apartment and this newly opened pizza place was just across the road. It's also opposite the well-known Sugar Ridge resort just outside Jolly Harbour on Valley Road, and next to Shells Fish and Chips with the Big Red London Bus!
Seating is all outdoors, some undercover. We ate here 3 times in 10 days and the pizzas were the best we've tasted in a long time. All hand made by Perry himself using fresh local ingredients and cooked outside in a special wood oven. Highly recommended!
Open Tues - Thurs 4pm - 10pm