“an antigua feast.”

Oceanos Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Saint Mary's
Cuisines: Italian, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Come and enjoy the freshest seafood and fish at Oceanos Restaurant.Our Menu includes Lobster ( live from the tank), Shrimps, various fresh fish, conchs , cockles and more.We also offer a children's dishes and steak/Chicken for the non seafood lovers......So come on out and join us at Oceanos- for drinks and dinner in a rustic setting.
Redditch, United Kingdom
“an antigua feast.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

whilst we were staying at the coco-bay hotel, my wife just happen to ask one of the chefs where we could get an antiguan breakfast, well we ended up at the oceanos on one Saturday morning.bearing in mind that Glen the chef there doesn't do breakfast normally but he opened the restaurant for us. we had the most lovely breakfast, without the usual bacon, sausage etc.we were that pleased with our meal, we booked an evening meal for the following Saturday and had another lovely meal, we were really spoilt for choice. thank you Glen and your lovely staff. next time we visit Antigua, we will visit you more often.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Anthony B

Plano, Texas
“The best on the island”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Took my mother here for dinner and we both agreed, this was the best meal on the island. She went with conk cooked creole style and I kept eating off her plate (to be fair, she was eating off my plate too). They cooked the conk properly and not overdone. If it's overdone you'd be better off eating a tire. This was perfect though.

I ordered the fish special but asked the chef to cook it however it would cook it for his family. I don't know what he did but it was awesome.

You will need copious amounts of insect repellent...buts that's for anywhere on the island. I took Deep Woods Off and I think the Mosquitos were just laughing at me. They will find the one inch of your body that you missed and they feast on you.

1 Thank 285taral
Toronto, Canada
“Awesomeness at Oceanos”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We ate at Oceano's on the second last night of our vacation - too bad we didn't discover it earlier!

I had the conch chowder, followed by the grilled lobster. All I can say was WOW. Just amazing flavours, and presented so beautifully! My husband doesn't eat seafood (I know I know, but I married him despite this major flaw!!) and he had the spring rolls and steak - both of which were really good.

I understand that most of the chefs on the island are British or British trained, and Glen is an Antiguan born and trained - making it an extra special experience.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant as a must-do experience in Antigua. The place is gorgeously decorated, you eat on the verandah overlooking one of the island's famous black pineapple fields, with the sea breeze blowing in thru the palms.

Just magical! Thanks Glen and staff for a wonderful, romantic experience.

Katherine and Chris

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank SunBleachedBlonde
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

What a great place. The food was delicious and we did not go away hungry. The service was incredible. Chef Glenn came to our table to make sure we enjoyed the meal. Thanks Oceanos!!!

2 Thank bryan8196
Connecticut
“Superb!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Wonderful ambience and even better food! Free shuttle from hotel was a perk. Intimate dining experience where the staff makes you feel like family. Glen, the chef, comes out to the table and makes sure you are happy! Don't miss this one in Antigua.

1 Thank tallgirl1