We have just returned from a 7 day holiday at Carlisle Bay. We have not had great experiences at previous Caribbean resorts so I was nervous and frankly was giving the area 1 last try - well I am very glad that we did. The Resort truely provided us with a fabulous holiday. From the Staff to the facilities I would highly recommend this venue for those that can afford it.
I have read other reviews mentioning that it was not good value for money - we went all inclusive and whilst it was expensive, our bill was simply for the package and no hidden extra's that one finds sometimes.
We had an Ocean suite - only a patio (ours!) between us and the beach and about 30 feet from the sea - stunning.
Its an intimate resort so don't expect a choice of 3-4 pools, loads of different menu's etc, but the flip side is that its really safe for the kids (between 5 and 9) to be independent and play with others - most of the time you will be able to see them.
We will go back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlisle Bay on Antigua is one of the leading luxury Caribbean resorts, its accommodation designed to allow for both families and couples to holiday in peace. Both kinds of traveler have a dedicated end of the resort, which allows for everyone the tranquility of the spectacular beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Carlisle Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Hotel Saint Mary`s
- Carlisle Bay Hotel Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Resort Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Antigua And Barbuda