This hotel did something for our family i honestly thought was not possible, within moments of arrival with a 4 yr., 3 yr. and 20 month old, we were relaxed! Straight away! Everything we needed was right there. One huge bonus for us was the ease of children's high tea. After a long hard day on the beach, the children were fed and asleep early enough for us to have a lovely evening, no need to get them all dressed for dinner at a time when they are exhausted etc. We were also able to order the food to the room on those nights that organising a sitter and getting dressed up was just too much and this honestly made our holiday. It was the perfect easy option with 3 young kiddies to juggle. The food was amazing, really good, and my husband is a restaurateur so you can trust us.
We are hoping to book for next year and cant wait to go back.
Small drawbacks; Drinks are really expensive. Kids club is a little uninspiring, activities did not always happen as promised. This may have been as we were out-with school holidays. As a result we only used it twice but the resort is so easy to enjoy as a family that this wasn't a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlisle Bay on Antigua is one of the leading luxury Caribbean resorts, its accommodation designed to allow for both families and couples to holiday in peace. Both kinds of traveler have a dedicated end of the resort, which allows for everyone the tranquility of the spectacular beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Carlisle Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Hotel Saint Mary`s
- Carlisle Bay Hotel Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Resort Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Antigua And Barbuda