Everything was superb. One of the best places I`ve ever visited. When choosing a hotel to stay in I was particularly looking for a quite, secluded one, located autonomously and far away from other hotels, restauraunts, gatherings etc. The food, serivce, cleanliness were faultless. The only issue was that there were quite a few families with small kids, which wasn`t an issue at the beach, which is private and has plenty of space for everyone, however, sometimes during the dinner it wasn`t very nice to hear some kids crying or shouting. Overall, I give the hotel 5 stars and would recomend it to everyone who wants to get away from noise, irritating crowds of people, and just relax being able to read, think, and meditate without being disturbed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlisle Bay on Antigua is one of the leading luxury Caribbean resorts, its accommodation designed to allow for both families and couples to holiday in peace. Both kinds of traveler have a dedicated end of the resort, which allows for everyone the tranquility of the spectacular beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Carlisle Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Hotel Saint Mary`s
- Carlisle Bay Hotel Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Resort Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Antigua And Barbuda