Curtain Bluff is a very special place, in large part because the staff is very special. They all make you feel very much at home and at ease. Want a drink ... just ask; want to water ski ... just ask; want to take out a sail boat ... just ask. They make everything easy. My wife and I keep going back because it is easy to both relax and stay active. We enjoy the water skiing, snorkeling, scuba, deep sea fishing, wine tasting, yoga, tennis, swimming and food, as well as just relaxing on the two beaches. Also an excellent spa. Special to us is the fact that they have live music every night. There is no bad room. We prefer the convenience of the first floor units (just step out onto the beach) but friends of ours prefer the second floor units and suites on the bluff. All inclusive and no worries about tipping or carrying cash. We love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flanked by water on both sides, Curtain Bluff sits on a rocky promontory (bluff) that juts into the sea between two beautiful beaches. One is calm, ideal for swimming and watersports; the other beach is washed by ocean surf. 72 Rooms and suites, all with staggering seascape views, are spread out along the Surf Beach and up the bluff. There are two restaurants: the open-walled Tamarind Tree serving breakfasts and candle-lit dinners, and the Beach Cafe & Bar, where barefoot-casual lunches are enjoyed one step from the sand and a few feet from the water's edge.The resort's exceptional facilities include a championship tennis center, a fully equipped watersports center (scuba, Windsurfing, paddle-boarding, waterskiing, Hobie Cats and kayaks), a squash court and fitness center. When it's time to relax, there's our tranquil spa overlooking the sea, a beachside swimming pool, a beach bar, and hammocks swaying in the shade of coconut palms.With the exception of a few above-and-beyond luxuries (Cuban cigars, vintage wines, spa treatments), everything is included in the room rate, making it one of the best values in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Curtain Bluff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curtain Bluff Hotel Bolans
- Curtain Bluff Antigua
- Curtain Bluff Resort Antigua, Antigua And Barbuda