“Sheer Rocks Rocks”
Review of Sheer Rocks

Sheer Rocks
Reserve with OpenTable
Sheer Rocks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Saint Mary's
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sheer Rocks philosophy is simple. fresh ingredients, local produce. casual dining with discrete yet super friendly service. quality wines, inventive cocktails. sultry lounge beats & crashing waves. day beds for lounging & a plunge pool for chilling. a unique tapas menu & a romantically cool & stylish retreat for dinner. a british chef with tons of passion & probably the best bartender in the caribbean. sheer rocks is an experience ... enjoy it responsibly...
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Very interesting food in a glorious setting. This is my 4th or 5th visit to that setting, the first under this management and the first during daytime for the brunch menu. Excellently prepared food and very original combinations. We truly enjoyed our time despite the rain. I would like to return for dinner, but alas, I'm not sure when I'll be back to Antigua. When I do return, its on my list for sure!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (1,417)

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Wow. My wife and I spent a little over 5 days on the island this past year and we were blown away by the food at Sheer Rocks. We looked all over and although there was some decent carribean food we had the hardest time finding anything we really loved, until Sheer Rocks.

Alex, the owner/chef, did an amazing job with the food, design/style of the restaurant and the ambiance. The music was great and the wait staff was friendly without being overly attentive during your meal.

If you're looking for an amazing meal on the island that would compare in any great food city around the globe Sheer Rocks should be on your list of must eats.

1  Thank caparro
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Excellent location within the Coco Bay resort. Alex and his team have created a great dining experience for both lunch and dinner. Lunch concept is tapas of generous portions with an amazing view. For dinner we went for sunset then enjoyed the a la carte arrangement for dinner. We couldn't fault the friendly service and high quality dishes. A particular highlight was the lobster tail and lobster ravioli.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is some of the best food I have ever eaten, I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone, especially those who particularly appreciate high quality food.

Additionally this restaurant has one of the greatest views, I would recommend heading up to Sheer Rocks before the meal to enjoy a few cocktails at their bar and lounge deck.

Alex is a fantastic chef, and always interacts with the customers, his staff are very professional and attentive throughout the meal.

Overall this is a fantastic restaurant, and more than that it is an experience which you will not forget!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We ate here quite early on in our stay and thoroughly enjoyed it - the location is amazing and the food was great, I had the pork chop with curry which was really tasty. We returned on Christmas Day for their Christmas menu which was also lovely. We had the use of the daybed from 5pm and had cocktails watching the sunset, it is a romantic, beautiful setting and although more expensive, well worth it. You have to go !!