Everything we wanted and more. Beaches great, pool enormous, beach activities all free, quiet gym, great spa, fantastic for kids with a club to keep them occupied away from us couples!
Surroundings quiet and planting fantastic with banana trees, and hummingbirds and clean beaches. Staff the friendliness I have ever met in such a resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Verandah Resort & Spa is a world-class All-Inclusive resort overlooking the crystal blue Caribbean waters of Antigua. Perfect for couples, friends, families, honeymoons, and weddings. Guests love the resort's friendly, romantic atmosphere, with lots of activities for adults, teens, and children--not to mention our two white sand beaches! The Verandah's four restaurants, four bars and four swimming pools. Activities include hobie cat sailing, kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, pedal boats, supervised Kids Club, 18-hole miniature golf course, and much more. Indulge at our Spa Tranquility, featuring a wide array of massage and beauty treatments, or enjoy a workout in our air-conditioned fitness center. We look forward to having you as our guest, and thank for your choosing The Verandah Resort & Spa, Antigua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Verandah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verandah Hotel Saint Philip
- Verandah Resort And Spa
- Verandah Hotel St Johns
- Verandah Resort All Inclusive
- The Verandah Resort & Spa Antigua/Saint Philips