“Great value and comfortable surroundings”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Brian S
Ottawa, Canada
“Great value and comfortable surroundings”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Cupid's Home is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood in St. Phillip Parish. The local residents are very friendly and approachable and the owner, Kason, is extremely obliging and eager to ensure that everything possible is done to make your vacation comfortable and stress-free. We were met at the airport by Winston and he drove us to the house in the car which would be ours for the month, giving us a tour of the area on the way there and showing us the shopping available at Six Roads, about 15 minutes by car from the house. Harrismith Beach, Bottom Bay and Foul Bay, three absolutely stunning beaches, are within a few minutes walk or drive and there is a small corner store only two minutes walk away. It is about five minute drive to The Crane Resort and other restaurants are within easy reach.
Kason has added some features since we reserved the house, including an outdoor eating area with a barbeque. The house is well-furnished and stocked with kitchen utensils. There is a washing machine, microwave, large fridge, stove/oven, coffee maker and all you need for an enjoyable holiday. Thank you Kason for all your attention to detail and for making our holiday all that we expected.

gummy03
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Affordable, comfortable and quiet vacation rental”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

It was a nice getaway. It would be great if the living room was air conditioned. Very affordable since we even got use of a car.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
Aug 14, 2016
Thanks for the feedback and you would be happy to know I added a portable AC to the living area as you suggested.
Nats G
“Superb”
Reviewed September 28, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Great place! Its affordable. Ideal location. Excellent for groups getaway. Just what my family needed. We had a wonderful time. Must return. I recommend to everyone who choose Barbados

Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
susangeof...
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay, apartment was brilliant and the owner included sat nav, phone and net flicks.”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We could not have wished for a better apartment, Kason, the owner was great! He included a sat nav, car, and a local mobile phone. He gave us information about what was going on and where to go on the island, we were in a very friendly neighbourhood. A cleaner came in once a week and cleaned and changed the bed linen. The local beaches were stunning! It was not too far from the bright lights of the tourist sites. Having a car was a real bonus! we travelled the island with ease and saw much more than if we had stayed at a hotel without our own transport. Kason is a great guy, meeting us at the airport and dropping us back in time for our flight home! We look forward to our next visit and will stay at this apartment again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: This was just what we needed with no hassle! quiet location but near enough to all attractions!
Liked least: We can honestly say there was nothing wrong with the property and the owner!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Devon
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
SEANJ4
Trinidad
“GREAT ACCOMODATION and VALUE FOR MONEY”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Couldn't ask for anything more. Great quality property, well taken care of and a 'homey' feeling. Best price rate per night and the inclusion of a car made selection a no brainer. Our host was also most accomodating and friendly. Will definitely be back again.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DonnaJard...
Trinidad
“Cupid's Home ...very affordable and classy!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I stayed there for a week (my birthday week) with my brother and close family friend, the place is just as promised in the pictures very neat,clean, and spacious. The area is very peaceful,serene and safe.Cupid's home in comparison to other places offered a car along with GPS for a very very affordable price almost too good to be true if you know what I mean... I am so glad my eyes landed this advertisement on FB...we really had a blast in Barbados and having had access to a car with GPS we were practically able to explore most of the beautiful island. What more can I say... Kason (villa owner) is very hospitable,humble and kind... true gem... made me feel proud that he was also a Trinidadian...true representation!!! Imagine I have only conversed with Kason via email in addition to one or two telephone calls and I feel like I have known him long time, really nice person, he even got me a bottle of wine for my birthday which I thought was a really kind gesture. I, being a very difficult person to please was most certainly surprised that Cupid's Home met all my needs/wants and even surpass in some instances and I would without a doubt in my mind highly recommend to ANYONE looking for an affordable, cosy and classy place to use Cupid's Home when visiting Barbados! Would definitely be visiting soon Kason..so look out for me!!! Thanks again times a million for having this great offer and making it possible for us to have this fun and affordable vacation!!!

Liked best: Affordable price
Liked least: Kitchen,that is if you plan to be cooking a lot and need equipment
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing