“Amazing stay, apartment was brilliant and the...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
susangeof...
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay, apartment was brilliant and the owner included sat nav, phone and net flicks.”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We could not have wished for a better apartment, Kason, the owner was great! He included a sat nav, car, and a local mobile phone. He gave us information about what was going on and where to go on the island, we were in a very friendly neighbourhood. A cleaner came in once a week and cleaned and changed the bed linen. The local beaches were stunning! It was not too far from the bright lights of the tourist sites. Having a car was a real bonus! we travelled the island with ease and saw much more than if we had stayed at a hotel without our own transport. Kason is a great guy, meeting us at the airport and dropping us back in time for our flight home! We look forward to our next visit and will stay at this apartment again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: This was just what we needed with no hassle! quiet location but near enough to all attractions!
Liked least: We can honestly say there was nothing wrong with the property and the owner!
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Devon
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
SEANJ4
Trinidad
“GREAT ACCOMODATION and VALUE FOR MONEY”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Couldn't ask for anything more. Great quality property, well taken care of and a 'homey' feeling. Best price rate per night and the inclusion of a car made selection a no brainer. Our host was also most accomodating and friendly. Will definitely be back again.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DonnaJard...
Trinidad
“Cupid's Home ...very affordable and classy!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I stayed there for a week (my birthday week) with my brother and close family friend, the place is just as promised in the pictures very neat,clean, and spacious. The area is very peaceful,serene and safe.Cupid's home in comparison to other places offered a car along with GPS for a very very affordable price almost too good to be true if you know what I mean... I am so glad my eyes landed this advertisement on FB...we really had a blast in Barbados and having had access to a car with GPS we were practically able to explore most of the beautiful island. What more can I say... Kason (villa owner) is very hospitable,humble and kind... true gem... made me feel proud that he was also a Trinidadian...true representation!!! Imagine I have only conversed with Kason via email in addition to one or two telephone calls and I feel like I have known him long time, really nice person, he even got me a bottle of wine for my birthday which I thought was a really kind gesture. I, being a very difficult person to please was most certainly surprised that Cupid's Home met all my needs/wants and even surpass in some instances and I would without a doubt in my mind highly recommend to ANYONE looking for an affordable, cosy and classy place to use Cupid's Home when visiting Barbados! Would definitely be visiting soon Kason..so look out for me!!! Thanks again times a million for having this great offer and making it possible for us to have this fun and affordable vacation!!!

Liked best: Affordable price
Liked least: Kitchen,that is if you plan to be cooking a lot and need equipment
Traveling group: Extended Family
Shawn B
San Fernando, Trinidad
“A Superb comfortable place to stay with exceptional value for money, a want for nothing”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Stayed here for 3 days and found it to be a really great comfortable place. Cleanliness is the most important factor in my decision to stay anywhere and this place was exceptionally clean. The kitchen was well equipped for my self-catering breakfast needs. The location was in a quiet neighborhood that allowed for relaxation, close to most of the places I needed to go and still easily accessible to the places that were a little further away. Many dining options available close-by for all meals. The owner invests a lot of time in customer service and is really friendly and accommodating to his guests. He is easily contactable and readily offers advice on places of interest, attractions and dining options. No transportation issues as the clean and reliable car (equipped with GPS) provided as part of the rental was the biggest bonus as it saved me a lot of money than a traditional rental from one of the car rental companies - more $$$ for fun activities. Airport pickup and drop-off and complimentary WiFi was the second great bonus. Will repeat my stay when next I visit Barbados

Liked best: Cleanliness, Price, Location, Customer Service
Renee D
South, Trinidad and Tobago
“Clean, comfortable and great value for money”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

My husband and I stayed at Cupid's Home and was very happy to find such a clean, very homey and stylishly designed accommodation at such an affordable price. While it is a two bedroom facility and we really didnt use the second bedroom, but we would definitely return to stay with friends or family the next time around. Cupid's home is located in Shrewsbury Park which appeared to be a very quiet and safe neighbourhood, though it is in St. Phillip which was about 30 minutes drive to St. Lawrence gap and the south and west beaches but its very easy to get around in Barbados, especially if you also rent the car. The kitchen has everything you can think of if you would like to do your own meals, and we utilised the washer and dryer to do light laundry while there also. I highly recommend here especially for free independent travellers who want to experience the quieter side of Barbados.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing