“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Ate here last night. Food v disappointing, marlin swimming in oil and overcooked. Prices expensive for average food. Place was busy prob because it's half term and so remote but service was v slow. ( good but not enough staff) kids meals were 20 usd. Which was expensive as quality just ok. Had to continually ask for things , nothing special at all would not recommend. Main courses run 35usd upwards with vegetables an additional 7. Not romantic dining or special occasion.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had a number of meals at the bay, enjoying the great wine selection and fabulous food, excellent service with a smile and one of the best views you could wish for. Loved it!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I absolutely love this restaurant for many reasons. First off the food is great in every aspect and the menu has always been able to accommodate for any palate (FYI my wife is a vegetarian and I only like meat). But since I think all good restaurants have great food, I want to say what makes this restaurant AMAZING. The staff (especially David the bartender and Zoe at the front desk) are what make this place amazing. They treated my wife and I like royalty and I can't say enough about them. Probably one of the most important things is that there are no mosquitos there because of the constant breeze from the east. If have never been to Antigua then you should really take this into account, because after sunset the mosquitos join you at every restaurant and you will be their dinner. For those reasons, I give this place highest regards!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

delicious food - stunning views - friendly courteous service and wonderful extras - table setting and cake - thank you.
We stayed in a beach villa for 2 weeks and mostly self catered but we often treated ourselves to the treats at cocktail time too. Thank you.
and I have just been reminded to mention the naughty but nice burger lunch time menu.
The daughter enjoyed spectacular dinghy sailing too.
Hope to be returning this year.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We arrived at Non Such in the early evening whilst the weekly cocktail party was underway, a very friendly welcome and a smooth transition from check in to cocktail party to our apartment for the week.

A well stocked apartment everything you need full kitchen, master bedroom and second twin room and all just for the two of us, we over looked one of the infinity pools half way up the hill.

A stunning location the bay is beautiful in the daylight and the only restaurant overlooks the bay perched high up on the hill. Breakfasts were marvelous with a huge choice that would suit all tastes. Dinner was good and at times exceptional but it was hit and miss and lacked a little continuity.

A small choice of four main courses, including the ubiquitous steak, superb chicken and fish and a vegetarian option, service was very good and the whole staff were incredibly helpful and friendly throughout.

A special shout out to the sailing crew who were excellent we had some great times on the Elites with Micky. A definite return will be planned