“Excellent view and fabulous food”
Review of The Bay at Nonsuch

The Bay at Nonsuch
Cuisines: Caribbean, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Everything is breathtakingly beautiful the food is fabulous and a great way to spend a day in Antigua.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The staff at The Bay are so friendly and extremely knowledgeable about their restaurant, the menu, the island which makes such a wonderful change. The entertainment was a live band with a singer. They were pretty good and the music was low-key - it wasn't loud and intrusive so you could hear and enjoy it yet still be able to chat easily. For our meal we were seated on the verandah overlooking the beautiful Nonsuch Bay. Lovely scenery, lovely breeze.
From the grill, you get to choose 2 items from homemade burgers to lobster, with plenty of salads and side dishes set out buffet style - oh, and a choice of 2 items from the dessert table which is hard, trust me, you"ll want to sample them all!! And with a bottle of water and a glass of wine included, the Sunday BBQ at The Bay is excellent value. Excellent way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Reservations are required.

1  Thank CarolineRoyer
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I dined at The Bay while staying at the Nonsuch Bay Resort. The food and service were excellent. The setting is incredible, outdoor seating overlooking beautiful Nonsuch Bay, very romantic. I had Mahi and my wife had a pasta dish, both were excellent with generous portions.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

On a quick trip for, unfortunately, some legal-work, I decided to take a drive over to Nonsuch for lunch. For some reason I've never gotten over to this (relatively new) resort. I did get a tour of the suites which are very nice-----comfy and well-appointed, though the beach is one of the least attractive in Antigua in my opinion (though of course it's Antigua so no beach is bad!) But this review is about the food.

Wow!!!! We were seated at a lovely table overlooking the dock. We ordered a great bottle of wine from their excellent wine list. I had a veggie panini, whilst my companion had the "Caesar salad shrimp". Every bite of both our meals was sheer pleasure, and the service was polished, unobtrusive, and impeccable.

We took our unfinished wine to the pool area.....which is cantilevered over the sea..... and slowly sipped the wine while just breathing in the fabulous atmosphere.

This fine, fine repast was $101 U.S. While that may seem high for lunch, one gets what one pays for.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised! The food was excellent! No complaints at all. We expected a long wait for the meal to get to our table and it was also delivered in good time. My husband had the seared tuna and he kept saying how good it was. I had the Linguine and it was done very well. My only complaint was that I could not eat it all as I was full :) While its a little pricy, it's more than worth it!
We have plans to return shortly and this time, to spend a few days in their beautiful villas!
Thumbs up to Coleen who recommended the place, and the other wait staff, whose names we cannot remember. But kudos to you!