Just returned from jolly beach
The hotel was very quiet as the busy season did not start yet.
Room was a little small and dated but I only sleep there anyway , most of time spent on beach. No problem getting a beach chair. Keno thanks for the tequila, had a great time. Took the island tour with Marcus, learned a lot about the island and the black pineapple he got for us was excellant, thanks. Not a large variety of food but more than enough, never went hungry. Overall a very peaceful vacation just wish it lasted longer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 40 acres of tropical paradise, Starfish Jolly Beach Resort is Antigua’s largest all-inclusive resort, featuring 464 rooms with private balconies or terraces surrounded by the stunning white sand and turquoise waters of Jolly Harbour, and lush tropical gardens. Enjoy the warm sun and the Caribbean Sea breeze, sail along the stunning waters, or explore the nearby golf courses and marina for an unforgettable stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, West Indies, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starfish Jolly Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Beach Hotel Bolans
- Jolly Beach Resort And Spa
- Jolly Beach Resort Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Jolly Beach Antigua
- Starfish Jolly Beach Resort Antigua/Bolans