Just returned from jolly beach
The hotel was very quiet as the busy season did not start yet.
Room was a little small and dated but I only sleep there anyway , most of time spent on beach. No problem getting a beach chair. Keno thanks for the tequila, had a great time. Took the island tour with Marcus, learned a lot about the island and the black pineapple he got for us was excellant, thanks. Not a large variety of food but more than enough, never went hungry. Overall a very peaceful vacation just wish it lasted longer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua's best all-inclusive value, the 464-room Jolly Beach Resort & Spa is an exciting Caribbean experience. The resort offers great year-round value for destination weddings, honeymooners and families. Rates include accommodations, government taxes and service charges, all meals, snacks and afternoon tea, house brand beverages, non-motorized water-sports, activities, Jolly Kidz and Teenz Clubs, use of the gym and entertainment. All rooms are air-conditioned and face the ocean; each has a patio or balcony, direct-dial phone, TV and hair-dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, West Indies, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jolly Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Beach Hotel Bolans
- Jolly Beach Resort And Spa
- Jolly Beach Resort Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Jolly Beach Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort & Spa Antigua/Bolans