Jolly Beach Resort is OLD!!!! The front desk staff is not the most pleasant group of folks to deal with; however the maids, servers, bartenders are the best. The beach and pools are nice. I will be looking elsewhere next time.
One more thing, leave Antigua early when going home. The security staff at the airport are the worst! Just rude and nasty!!! The lines are LONG and the airport is always crowded..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua's best all-inclusive value, the 464-room Jolly Beach Resort & Spa is an exciting Caribbean experience. The resort offers great year-round value for destination weddings, honeymooners and families. Rates include accommodations, government taxes and service charges, all meals, snacks and afternoon tea, house brand beverages, non-motorized water-sports, activities, Jolly Kidz and Teenz Clubs, use of the gym and entertainment. All rooms are air-conditioned and face the ocean; each has a patio or balcony, direct-dial phone, TV and hair-dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jolly Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Beach Hotel Bolans
- Jolly Beach Resort And Spa
- Jolly Beach Resort Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Jolly Beach Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort & Spa Antigua/Bolans