“Delicious home cooking!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Bolans
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014

What a lovely and delicious find! This family run restaurant has friendly service that makes you feel at home and amazing cooking that prompted us to come back again and again. We ate there 3 different times it was so good. I love spicy food and when they say spicy ribs or shrimp it is no joke! The rice and beans were wonderful and definitely leave room for some bread pudding.

1  Thank Eileen P

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I like the roasted pork and the drinks at Dennis's place. It is small and quaint, but the service is quick and the view is really nice. I set my Coconut Crush on the railing and took an awesome photo of it with all the turquise Caribbean Sea in the backdrop. A light breeze will keep you cool in the covered outdoor eating area. Prices are very reasonable and the food is decent.

1  Thank Stephen Y
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had a great meal set in the most perfect settings. Great value for money and Dennis is a great host as well as great chef. Thoroughly recommended and looking forward to our lobster lunch on our next visit this week.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

This was probably the best restaurant that I went to during my fortnight in Antigua. I ate here four times and I think that the staff were getting a little tired of me by the fourth time!

The goat curry was superb and accompanied by rice and peas and the most amazing coleslaw, while the icing on the cake was the rum and raisin ice-cream. Not your ordinary rum and raisin ice-cream, but vanilla ice-cream smothered in rum soaked raisins with yet more rum.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We came here twice for lunch as we were staying at the all inclusive Cocobay resort round the corner. Always good to go off piste to mix things up. Food was very good and the service friendly but the highlight was definitely the setting. Overlooking the gorgeous white sanded Ffryes beach. Both times excellent but the second time was funny, almost like a challenge on the spice front, when partner asked the chef to make his meal spicy, there was a glint in chef's eye ... and how spicy were his pork chops! Fab, loved seeing partner's eyes water up with the spiciness, he loved it too! I had the spicy prawns the first time and the second time the lobster - both excellent. Washed down with chilled white wine overlooking the stunning beach. Went for a swim in the sea afterwards, such fun getting knocked over by the big waves! Would defo recommend, a perfect day to remember.