“The best views in Antigua”

Dennis Cocktail Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Bolans
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you want to visit the bar with the best views in the Caribbean go to see the delightful Dennis. His fabulous bar looks out over both Cocos and Ffryes (now nicknamed Turtle Beach after we saw a giant turtle there). A great wedding party venue with two bars and a wedding platform with great views over the turquoise waters of Cocos Beach, hosted by the hard-working and excellent chap Dennis. Great cocktails, views and staff make this a "must visit" bar in Antigua, surely one of the safest holiday destinations in the West Indies.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Located beyond Ffryes Beach, Dennis's is a great place to come for an evening drink or dinner. We did both. We enjoyed our meals of curried goat and coconut chicken so much that we returned the next night to have drinks as the sun set. Dennis's is a relaxing place to chill out after a day at the beach or sightseeing. I recommend it.

1  Thank dragonfly727
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Very friendly, in a superb location. Enough choice for our family of five and all the meals were tasty and a good size. We had lunch in the lower resurant on the beach, the upper evening restaurant looked excellent also.

2  Thank Clive R
Reviewed March 21, 2013

When I walked in the waitress asked if I wanted the menu. What else could I want right? I mean, if I got a table I need a menu! I ordered some chicken creole, which was dry and burnt, and my rice and beans had tons of rosemary in it, horrible taste. All I could eat was the chicken. Left paying 22 dollars and hungry. Views of the beach are amazing. Would go back only to take pics.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Not fancy, but, great food. Always fresh with great service! This one is bit hard to find and get to, but, once there you will be impressed with the service and the delicious food! Prices are right too!