Resort is not bad, a little tired looking. Staff is so helpful and friendly. Rooms are huge and spacious, clean and cozy. The bathrooms are updated and modern kitchen was not but still functional. Loved chilling on the giant balcony. The pool and beach are so fantastic! Two pools to pic from, large and clean with lots of chairs. The beach is so stunning, one of the best on the island. All sand, no reef amazing!!! The venders are all cool and will leave you be. Location is fantastic you have the marina within steps, some great restaurants and night life to pic from. It's not a fancy spot but very comfortable! Hot showers, great bathrooms and comfy beds with good service. I would never stay at jolly hotel but I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquility Bay, is Antigua’s only all-suite resort. Located on a breathtaking, mile-long stretch of white sand beach on Antigua’s southwest coast, Tranquility Bay boasts spectacular sunsets, majestic views of Montserrat, Redonda and St. Kitts/Nevis. Spacious suites, large balconies and calm blue waters make Tranquility Bay a haven for those craving peaceful moments away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Create a vacation as relaxing or active as you wish. You’re just steps away from water sports, golfing, tennis, spa, fishing, dining, entertainment, kids club and more. And, we’re just 30 minutes away from the airport and capital of St. Johns. Experience Tranquility Bay and you will never vacation in an ordinary hotel room again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tranquility Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquility Bay Antigua Hotel Bolans
- Tranquility Bay Antigua Bolans