My first trip to antigua with a large group of 98 G&S crew.
Was wowed by the size of the rooms. The kitchen facilities were excellent. The balcony was very spacious and ours looked out to the harbour.
The supermarket, pharmacy close by. The beach is so close and beautiful . The grounds were pretty well kept.
The rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels everyday. The staff were very pleasant and helpful.
No need to bring beach towels bonus more space in my case!
Will be returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquility Bay, is Antigua’s only all-suite resort. Located on a breathtaking, mile-long stretch of white sand beach on Antigua’s southwest coast, Tranquility Bay boasts spectacular sunsets, majestic views of Montserrat, Redonda and St. Kitts/Nevis. Spacious suites, large balconies and calm blue waters make Tranquility Bay a haven for those craving peaceful moments away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Create a vacation as relaxing or active as you wish. You’re just steps away from water sports, golfing, tennis, spa, fishing, dining, entertainment, kids club and more. And, we’re just 30 minutes away from the airport and capital of St. Johns. Experience Tranquility Bay and you will never vacation in an ordinary hotel room again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Tranquility Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquility Bay Antigua Hotel Bolans
- Tranquility Bay Antigua Bolans