All reviews skye bar sky bar night market hotel guests air con big pool fantastic hotel hotel room clean rooms phu quoc nice stay enjoyed our stay every morning good size per night island vietnam
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for one night whilst visiting Phu Quoc. The staff are really welcoming and helpful. They may not speak much English but they really try. The room is a typical chain hotel room but has a safe, a hairdryer and TV. The pool area is clean and a sun trap. Breakfast is good with omelettes and fruits etc. It is amazing value and an oasis in the city. Yes there is a Skye Bar which closes at 2am but it didn’t bother us at all and we went to bed at 10.30.
I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
PhuQuocOceanPearl, Người quản lý at Phu Quoc Ocean Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Phu Quoc Ocean Pearl Hotel for your recent stay in Phu Quoc!

We love to hear your feedback and use it to review and improve our services and thank you for taking time sharing your experience about your vacation on Phu Quoc Island. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay, satisfied with the services and facilities of Phu Quoc Ocean Pearl Hotel. Providing exceptional quality of service is our goal ever since, and we highly appreciated your nice comments and your ranking for our hotel.

We wish you all the bests and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

I would like to commence this review by saying how grateful I am to Martin Lu and the rest of the staff at this fantastic hotel for making my trip to Phu Quoc Island possible. I had a very bad accident and had to cancel my stay, but when I provided the necessary evidence, they went out of their way to ensure I could still come at no additional charge. The concierge and the staff at reception are some of the nicest people you will ever meet, always making sure to say hello and goodbye whenever I entered and left the building. The room was top class, with a beautiful view of the mountains inside. The bathroom and everything else was so modern and up-to-date, I felt like I was living in luxury for my short time there. It really does deserve to be a five star hotel, I can't see how anyone could have any complaints. Even the pool was perfectly positioned and it was a nice temperature. The food that was provided for breakfast was also ample and delicious. The people were also very helpful when I wanted to book a snorkelling tour. The sky bar is also excellent, with great views of the city and island and great drink specials for hotel guests. Thank you so much to everyone at this fine hotel for making my Phu Quoc dream a reality!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
PhuQuocOceanPearl, Sales Executive at Phu Quoc Ocean Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

The first word on behalf of the entire hotel staff Phu Quoc Ocean Pearl Hotel sent to all thank you for believing chosen us for your destination.

We sincerely thank the valuable contribution of customers to help make the hotel more complete. We will strive to improve the quality of hotel services better and appreciate the opportunity to serve you better the next time. We will send your so kind compliments to Our Team and especially me. Your compliments will be conveyed to the Team and we look forward to welcoming you back again as our guest on your next visit to Phu Quoc Island.

We love to hear your feedback and use it to review and improve our services and one more time we would like to thank you for taking time sharing your experience about your vacation on Phu Quoc Island. We are also happy that you enjoyed, satisfied.

Sincerely, Martin Lu

Reviewed January 9, 2019

The hotel room was always clean, the personal is very friendly and helpful. They have awesome breakfast. I think they serve the best PHO soup I tried in Vietnam :) The pool by the hotel is big and clean, the area by the pool is lovely itself.
As for downsides, the music is a bit too loud in the evening 10-12PM. But for me it was ok. Also, be careful with the bottled water in the room. I'd recommend to boil it, because we got quite a poisoning from it. xD Might not work for everyone though!
All in all, we had a great time there and I'd recommend this hotel for everyone!

Room tip: Choose block B, which is further away from the road and Sky Bar.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
PhuQuocOceanPearl, Người quản lý at Phu Quoc Ocean Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We highly appreciated your nice comments and your ranking our hotel. We love to hear your feedback and use it to review and improve our services. We will strive to improve the quality of hotel services better and appreciate the opportunity to serve you better the next time.

We wish you all the best in the future and hope to welcome you again soon in Phu Quoc Ocean Pearl Hotel!

Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

One of the worst experiences I’ve had to date. The massage itself terrible, she gave me a hot stone massage even though I didn’t asked for one. The stones were so hot they almost burnt me. She then stopped the massage because she thought I was asleep and cut short my massage by 10 minutes anyway.

The absolute worst was that she wouldn’t leave the room and watched me get dressed because she demanded a tip.

Never try the spa at this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Exploration107084
PhuQuocOceanPearl, Người quản lý at Phu Quoc Ocean Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

The first word on behalf of the entire hotel staff Phu Quoc Ocean Pearl Hotel sent to all thank you for believing chosen our hotel for your vacation.

We sincerely thank the valuable contribution of customers to help make the hotel more complete. During stay at the hotel with our flaws regretted, we understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now.

Sincerely, Martin Lu

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

Loved the hotel! Beautiful, cozy hotel where there is everything you need for a good holiday. Excellent breakfast, always clean rooms. Friendly staff. On the media side, everything is also high. On the 9th floor of building A there is a Skye bar where you can spend a good evening with dance music..
I would also like separately to thank the receptionist Nhung, this little girl will always help in any situation. Very kind and nice person. Her knowledge of English is top notch and she is very good at working with guests and visitors to your hotel.i wanna say thank you for all!!! You are the best.
I would also like to highlight the Bao receptionist for his good work and understanding.Thank you.

I am very glad that I visited this place and spent the perfect vacation. I will definitely come more than once.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank prostoKira
PhuQuocOceanPearl, Người quản lý at Phu Quoc Ocean Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2018