Don't let the wet season put you off travelling to Vietnam. Showers blow over quickly, and wet nights are no inconvenience. This lovely resort was the perfect stay! New manager Lena, and her lovely staff looked after we 3 friends with care and devotion. Small touches like fresh flowers every day, "welcome" spelt out in blossoms when we arrived, fresh fruit free of charge every afternoon by the pool, and goodbye flower garlands delighted us constantly. This island is well worth including on your itinerary, as a welcome respite from the busy cities and long distances of the mainland. Take your swimmers, eat at the resort or one of the many restauants along the beach, or night markets, you will love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Cassia Cottage Hotel