We spent some great time on Phu Quoc till I got Dengue fever. During that time we were in the Cassia Cottage. This little hotel - resort is situated about 10 km out of the main village of the island. The rooms are neat, clean and very comfortable. The hotel is not very big but has everything out need to spend a great time and just relax after a long journey through Vietnam. A private beach (the ocean was about 29°C), long chairs, a pool a.e. The hotel offers free Internet access and they rent motorbikes - if necessary with Jim the manager as a driving teacher for less experianced drivers.
Jim who runs the hotel is a great host and when I was ill and need to travel back to Ho Chi Minh City for proper treatment he really cared of us and did everything he could to help us. Thanks Jim you were just great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Cassia Cottage Hotel